1: 4plates.co.uk GUARANTEE that you will receive exactly what you order, on the rare occasion that you do not receive what you ordered, please accept our sincere apologies and rest assured that we will send you your exact order immediately.
2. All plate orders will be made as you ordered on the plate builder, on the rare occasion where everything on your design does not allign 100%, please be assured that the plates you recieve will be 100% aligned
3: IMPORTANT NOTE: You must be the legal owner of the vehicle that you are requesting the new number plates for, we keep detailed records of all transactions and log each registration number that we supply just in case the number plates are used for illegal purposes. We will cooperate fully with the authorities in the event that the number plates have been used in illegal activities!!,
4: We keep a detailed record of ALL new number plates that are made and the details of the person who bought them, we will fully cooperate with the authorities if the number plates are used for any illegal purposes!
5: PLEASE NOTE: The Expired License Plates (registration numbers) contained in this site are out of circulation as the vehicles they belonged to have been sent for recycling. You must not use these on any vehicle or for any illegal purposes, the buyer agrees to use this license plate for display purposes only. All transactions are recorded.
6: We will not duplicate any Registered License Plate unless you are the owner of the vehicle that the License Plate is registered to. We do have Genuine expired License Plates listed that are now out of circulation and are to be used for display purposes only!
7: The new number plates that we make are road legal in certain countries, please check before placing your order, can also be used as a vanity plate in other countries such as the US, can also be used as show plates. All plates are reflective (except black & silver).
8: It is the customers responsibility to make themselves aware of the regulations regarding Number Plates these can be found on the DVLA website.
9: 4plates.co.uk will not be responsible for fines imposed for the use of non legal number plates on a motor vehicle!
10: All number plates made to the BSAU 145d standard with your registration number printed on, each plate is made from durable acrylic
11: All designs, colours and images on this site are for guidance only IE: In some cases on yellow plates the colour ordered may appear darker IE: Light Blue may look green, Dark Green ~Black, and greens may appear darker
12:We deal with create your plate enquiries within 48 hours
13. Before you add to basket a message will appear on the screen asking you to check that your order is correct (If you require uk road legal plates please ensure that you are fully aware of the DVLA requirements), please note we can not guarantee to make any amendments to your order once it is in the Automated Processing system but we will make every effort to carry out your request.
There is a minimum charge of £5.00 to cover administration costs plus any additional cost to make the amendments
(Sorry but we can not offer any refunds or offer any guarantees on dispatch times for amended plates)
14. As in point 1: 4plates.co.uk GUARANTEE that you will receive exactly what you ordered, on the rare occasion that you do not receive what you ordered, please accept our sincere apologies, contact our aftersales department on this site and rest assured that we will send you your exact order immediately.
15. On all non customizable products (products on our accessories page) we offer a 7 day cooling off period.
16.OUR RETURNS POLICY: *4plates.co.uk GUARANTEE that you will receive exactly what you ordered, on the rare occasion that you do not receive what you ordered, please accept our sincere apologies, contact our aftersales department on this site and rest assured that we will send you your exact order immediately.
On all non customizable products (products on our accessory pages) we offer a 7 day cooling off period.
17. Please check the latest legal requirements to use your number plates on UK roads using the links below.
For all the answers that you require please go to:
DVLA has produced a booklet entitled INF46 “Registration Numbers And You” which provides further details. This is available for download from www.direct.gov.uk/motoring or by writing to Customer Enquiries Vehicles, DVLA, Swansea SA7 0EE.
c. www.dvla.gov.uk/media/pdf/leaflets/v796.pdf Please note any replacements sent to you will be exactly as per you original order, if you require your replacement plates to be amended 4plates must receive 50% of the new price of the order or the original price, which ever is the greater